We would like to invite CASA families that are privately homeschooling to join us for this activity. (ACHEV is a support group for private homeschoolers. We are constrained by our mission statement to only promote our activities to other private homeschoolers.)
This is our first big dance of the school year! From college kids down through the 6th grade, you and your parents are invited to attend. There will be plenty of East coast swing, West coast swing, lindy hop, waltz, tango, polka and the Virginia Reel to dance to. Whatever your dance experience, you are invited to attend. These dances are one of the few times we cannot include the whole family as there are no accommodations for children 5th grade and younger.
- Who: ACHEV, CASA and OCHSA students, 6th grade and up and parents.
- Please make arrangements to leave younger children at home. Babes in arms OK.
- Chaperones: A parent chaperone is required for students under 18.
- Cost: $10 per student, $30 family limit, parent chaperones free
- Dress Code: ACHEV dress code applies, Guidelines are enforced.
- Bring: A finger food snack to share
- Guests: Guests may be invited, but need to be cleared through the host.
- Contact: Bonnie Summers firstname.lastname@example.org