At this conference, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet like-minded peers from across the country,
- Learn from top professors and leaders in the Conservative Movement (check back for an updated list of speakers),
- Participate in discussion sessions with fellow students,
- Discover ways you can champion conservative principles at your school and beyond,
- Walk in President Reagan's footsteps as you tour his beloved ranch - Rancho del Cielo,
- and more!
The FAQs: Click here for all the details.
The Tuition: The conference fee ($100 if you apply by Friday, September 1, $175 after the extended early-bird deadline*) includes two nights at a Santa Barbara hotel, conference tuition, materials, and meals from Thursday dinner through Saturday lunch. (*early-bird deadline Friday, September 1)
The Application: Click here to apply.
“All of the speakers were absolutely amazing. I was constantly engaged and interested. I enjoyed every part, but especially enjoyed the diversity of all the topics.” ~ J. Morgan, Front Range Christian School