We live in troubling times in which we frequently hear about a young person who fell victim to drugs or a prescription drug overdose. Part of our mission is to educate the community about these issues in order to help keep Camarillo a safe community.
We invite parents to join our Parent Task Force, which meets on the second Friday of each month at 9:00-10:00 am at the Saving Lives Office, 5800 Santa Rosa Rd, Camarillo, CA 93012. As a part of this group, you will be involved in helping other parents learn how to keep their children safe. We also encourage you to attend our monthly Coalition meetings to keep up on the latest information available. Be a part of the solution! Contact Laurie Jackson at 805.322.4753 to find out how you can become a part of this important effort!
Resources For Parents
- www.DrugFree.org Drug Free
- www.HowHighVenturaCounty.Org How High – Ventura County
- www.vcsd.org Ventura County Sheriff’s Department
- www.SuperparentsSupervise.com Drugs and Alcohol Coalition
- www.notonemore.net Not One More, Simi Valley
- www.vchca.org Ventura County Behavioral Health
- www.venturacountylimits.org Ventura County Behavioral Health Alcohol and Drugs Programs and Initiatives
- www.niaaa.nih.gov National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism